We have reverted back to newborn mode around here. Little Brother routinely wakes up between midnight and 2, and Big Brother wakes up around 4. Little Brother then bursts into our room at 6am proclaiming "MOM! I WAKE UP!" Which results in a groan from me. This morning he burst so vehemently that the door bounced off the wall and back into his head. To which little brother said "Mom, I bonk a head!" He was pretty cuddly after that. In the meantime, Mommy is functioning like a zombie. I'm pretty sure we're just doing growth spurts, 'cuz they're just hungry when they wake up.
In other news, Big sister decided to get really sick this week. She stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday and still has no voice. She still really wants to talk, but we can't hear a darn word she says. It's been awfully quiet around here...
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment