Big brother LOVES to do hair. If you sit still for more than 2 minutes, you can expect him to attack you with a hairdryer and a brush or a comb. We thought this was a phase when he was around 18 months. Nope. He is still obsessed with doing hair. Yesterday he brought me a barbie and asked me to put her hair in a ponytail, which I did. A few minutes later he brought her back with a hair cut! Gah! It was a Rapunzel barbie, so the hair was very long and had gotten very nasty. Apparently he's paid attention to me taking the girls over to our favorite hairdresser's house when it gets hard to comb through their hair. He was just cutting off the dead ends! Oy. We had to have a chat about not using scissors on hair and apologize to little sister. Thankfully she didn't care. Remind me to pay closer attention to him next time he brushes my hair. I guess I should be grateful that it was a barbie and not real hair from one of his sisters!
1 comment:
LOL, that was too cute!
Post a Comment