I'm sitting around rocking my 2-year-old baby boy. He woke up at 1:30 this morning with a fever, and today is just miserable. I sure hate when they're sick, but I love the extra cuddles. I'm thinking it's another ear infection, poor guy. Hoping the doctor can give him something to make it all better!
The girls brought home their report cards this week. SO boring. Which are the best kind of report cards! They are doing well in everything and their teachers love them. Parent Teacher Conferences will be tomorrow. They're excited to show me the work they've been doing! The interesting one will be big brother's. I have only barely met his new teacher at the special needs preschool once. I'm kind of missing the continuity I had with the previous teacher, who knew little sister and big brother from the start. This new teacher is good, though, and I'm anxious to visit with her and hear how she thinks big brother is progressing. The next few months will really decide whether or not he starts Kindergarten next fall. I want as much input from his teachers as I can get. I think he can do the work. He brings things home and I am amazed that he knows how to do certain things. He just can't communicate that he knows them. We'll just have to see how it goes!
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment