It was so nice of Aunt Scooby to take the kiddos Friday night! After I fed them and got them in their jammies, I took them over. Husband was still working when I got home, so I laid down and fell asleep for about an hour. When he got home and woke me up, we headed to the movies to see Thor. We haven't stayed out that late in a long time! Haha! We got some yummy philly cheesesteaks to enjoy during the movie. The movie was good and it was nice to have some alone time with Husband. We came home and talked until around 2:30 in the morning. (Good thing I'd had that nap earlier!) It's been a while since we did that, too! And then, since we didn't have kiddos, we slept in until around 10. Somehow, not having children really made us lose our senses and we decided to go pick some things up at WalMart. On a Saturday. And we quickly remembered why we don't do that. Then we picked up the kids, came home and watched some college football together as a family with the fire blazing. Perfect Weekend!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had fun! and Thanks for taking our kids last week!
Post a Comment