Monday, November 25, 2013

Best mom award!

Big sister got sick last month.  She decided she liked staying home, so on day 2 she pretended to still be sick and we fell for it.  After a couple hours of being home it was obvious she wasn't sick.  Husband and I told her no more staying home.  This morning she came up saying she had diarrhea and had thrown up.  Since I didn't witness this, I thought she was just telling a story.  Boy who cried wolf and all that.  I got her some immodium and told her she was going to school anyway.  She got dressed and was being whiny, but we were standing our ground.  Until she puked all over the counter.  Oy.  I informed her that it's easier to believe her when she's actually sick if she hasn't lied about it in the past.  Our house now smells like a lysol bomb went off.  Hoping to prevent the spread, it's Thanksgiving this week people!

No comments: