Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Getting ready

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  Oh, my kiddos are excited.  Big brother is, I think, the most excited.  He's been wanting to put Christmas up for 5 months now.  I kept telling him all the holidays that have to come first.  He's been dying for Thanksgiving to come because he knows the next day we get to put up Christmas.  Funny boy.  The kids are excited to see their cousins and eat mashed potatoes.  We've been hosting Thanksgiving at our house for 7 years straight now.  So my stress level is at a minimum.  And this year I'm cheating and not doing a big turkey, I'm doing 4 small turkey roasts.  No bones to deal with.  Simplifying, my friends!  Today we'll do some cleaning and a bit of prep for tomorrow, but tonight we'll snuggle together and watch a Thanksgiving show before bed.  I love this time of year!

No comments: