So sorry Mummer! But I am going to have to blame my spacey head on little brother. This week he has decided that 3:30am is a great time to wake up. Every night. YAY! Only not so much. Most night's he's just woken up hungry and gone back to bed with his bottle. No biggie. Wednesday night was special. 3:30 in the morning and he's pondering important questions of the universe. "Mom, what
did happen to Spider Man?" What? He asked 3 times before I finally just said "I don't know buddy." I put him back down. He was awake 30 minutes later. I told him "Hey, it's night time! You need to go to sleep!" His response was "But I already had two ba-ba's, so it's morning now." Again, what? I put him back to bed. The next time I heard him I told Husband it was his turn. I suggested turning on a movie since it was clear the boy wasn't sleepy. Husband just put the boy back in his bed and locked the door. A short while later we hear "MOMMY! I NEED TO GO POTTY!!!!" *sigh* The boy wears a diaper to bed, 'cuz he still doesn't make it through the night. But if he's awake he Will. Not. Go. In. It. Which is great! Except at 5:00 in the morning. All my other kids would've gone in the diaper. Big brother still will if he's got a pull-up on. Little brother won't. So Husband got up to take the boy to the potty and I got up to start a movie and make yet another ba-ba. As soon as Husband opened the door, little brother yelled "NO! I want MOMMY!" We finally get him settled on the couch with a movie. I wanted to throw my alarm clock against the wall at 6:50 when it went off. I got up and picked up our now-sleeping boy off the couch and put him in his bed. He had a nice nap until around 10:15am. How nice for him. Husband and I walked around in sleep-deprivation-hangover mode for the rest of the day. We did manage to clean the whole house, rake some leaves, patch some holes in the wall, and hang all the outside Christmas lights. But all in a fog. I am grateful Husband didn't fall asleep on the roof and therefore fall
off the roof! So, sorry for the missed day. It's all little brother's fault.
No comments:
Post a Comment