Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Preschool

Little brother is loving his preschool.  Just once a week with a few families in our neighborhood.  We each take turns hosting.  His favorite days are when everyone comes here or I am helping at someone else's house.  Funny boy, guess he loves his mama.  Today it was our turn and our letter was L.  We actually spent the first 20 minutes or so just singing fun songs, and then we talked about what starts with L.  They did a little coloring and had their snack, and then I became super cool.  We did the ol' vinegar and baking soda trick to make lava.  6 different colors of lava, to be exact.  Little brother was in heaven, and I'm pretty sure the other kids were, too.  Then we did some play time and to finish off we did freeze dance.  The kids always have a good time.  Just 2 hours once a week, but they're all getting to be fantastic little students.  It also keeps little brother from asking when he gets to go to school like everyone else.  He is only 3, after all!  Not ready for 3 times a week yet.

No comments: