Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cedie's baby shower

Remember our cute niece that lived with us for a bit?  It's been an exciting year for her.  She got married and now is expecting a sweet baby girl around the beginning of 2015!  Since the family was in town, we decided this was a good time to do a baby shower.  She got lots of cute gifts, none of which I really took a photo of apparently.
 These girls.  I lived with them when they were babies and I was about 15.  So they're more like little sisters to me.  It was nice of them to pose for a photo:
 And I say "pose" because in real life they look more like this:


 Yup.  Love them.  Then they decided they needed a picture with their mama.  She was thrilled...
 But hey, we do know how to pose for a second or two:
The baby shower was fun.  Everybody loves cute baby clothes!  And I love any excuse to use my chocolate fountain and eat chicken salad sandwiches.  Hurray for a baby girl!

No comments: