Big brother has trouble communicating. Always has. This can be incredibly frustrating. Sometimes it's a little funny. For example. The last two days I've been trying to boost the happiness in our home by letting the kids watch old family videos. They love to watch themselves as little kids, and it helps soften my currently-very- irritated attitude towards them. Win-win! Big brother is loving it especially. However, he doesn't understand time at all. So as he's watching he keeps coming over to me and saying "I want to go to the cabin tonight!" "I want to dye Easter eggs tonight!" "I want to go to the lake!" Anything that is being done in the video, he wants to do RIGHT NOW. I've been explaining to him all day that we can't, and he still doesn't get it. *sigh* A little frustrating, but also pretty cute. I love that he loves doing all these things that I love! Cutie!
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment