Friday, November 16, 2018

Mackay Idaho - last day

Saturday was our last day in Mackay.  I stole this photo from the internet, but this was basically our view from where we were camped that last night.
 We didn't need to get home right away, so we'd planned on having all the kids go for a ride with Daddy.  Big sister has gotten pretty good on Daddy's machine, so she drove her and little sister on that one.  We've sort of taken custody of Husband's brother's machine, and it's a little more finicky so Husband drives that machine.  Both the boys were thrilled to go riding with Dad!
 I stayed behind and cleaned up the trailer so we'd be ready to go when they got back from their ride.  I'm glad my sister was around to take pictures for me!
My nieces and Shaye and I helped take care of Scooby's twin girls and got everything cleaned up and packed up and ready to go.  After a fun ride, they came back to camp and we finished packing up.  It was a very fun week spent enjoying family and the beautiful world God has created for us.  We headed home very tired, but very happy!

No comments: