Big brother has a voracious appetite. Man, this kid can eat! Seriously going to need a 2nd fridge just to keep him fed. He went to bed last night complaining that he was still SO hungry! He'd had lasagne, 2 helpings of salad, garlic bread, milk, popcorn, and more milk. And heaven only knows how many treats he snuck during the afternoon. This morning I was glad we hadn't fed him more, since everything he ate yesterday has now made a return visit. He woke up not feeling so hot and seemed to have a case of the runs, so we gave him some immodium. Husband was getting dressed and I was taking a shower when little brother came rushing in to tell Daddy all about big brother throwing up in the toilet. Joy. At least he made it to the toilet, that's pretty impressive really. About 20 minutes later he was dashing for the bathroom again. *sigh* My dad was supposed to watch the boys while I took Husband to an eye appointment. He was having his eyes dilated so I needed to drive. We decided not to send the boys to grandpa's. We just dropped daddy off, planning to pick him up when he was finished. We were about a mile from home when big brother said "My tummy hurts!" And off he went again. Did I have a bucket ready for him? Of course not! Little brother has been waking me up between 2 and 4 every morning for the last 3 weeks and it's killing my brain cells. Little brother was shouting at me that we needed to stop, which I didn't do, then he was shouting at me to DRIVE FASTER!!!!!!! We got home and I got to clean up the boy, the car seat, the car. Being a mama is so glamorous. My sweet boy hasn't complained at all, though. He's still smiling, telling me every time he throws up that "I feel better now, I'm not sick now." I wish. Bright side: He didn't get very much on the car, so there wasn't much to clean up. I have a carpet cleaner for just such an occasion and so my car was easily cleaned up. He is also out of school today, so he's not missing class. Always a bright side!
No comments:
Post a Comment