Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little brother

Ah, little brother.  This kiddo is one spunky, crazy, fun, mischievous little guy.  He loves to laugh and loves to tease, he gives the best kisses and hug, and he keeps us on our toes.  I help out in his preschool once a week and it's so fun to see how he interacts with the 8 other boys in his class.  (No girls.  He loves that.)  He's learning and growing and ready to take on the world.  I love that when I ask him "Who loves you?"  he always responds "You do!"  He's happy to give lots of hugs and kisses, which I am soaking up 'cuz I know it won't last forever.  Preschool is definitely wearing him out.  It's probably been almost a year since he took regular naps during the day, but ever since starting preschool we've gone back to that.  Just on the days he has school, so I'm sure that's all it is.  He protests every time, but inevitably falls fast asleep in his bed.  Oh, how we love our little brother.  He brings so much light and joy to our home!

No comments: