It was a great Halloween around our house. We went four-wheeling the day before (more about that another time) and the kids were pretty tired from that. So we started the day with some house cleaning and then we carved pumpkins. After pumpkins, we took the four-wheelers back to Grandpa's house and then stopped at McD's for lunch. The kids all loved their new Peanuts toys. Then we made all of the kiddos take a nap so that we could stand to be around them for trick-or-treating. Fortunately they all slept - YAY! While they slept, I got chicken noodle soup and rolls going for dinner. We had my sisters and their kids come over for dinner and trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. The kids sure love going with their cousins! Big sister went with her friends because, well, she's big. So no pics of all 4 of them, big sister left before the rest of them were ready. She decided to make good use of her last ballet recital costume and go as an angel:
Here we have Hermione, Hulk, and Iron Man.
Little brother actually has 2 Iron Man suits. Last year's and then we bought a new one cause the mask was falling apart. He found his mask and then put on last year's costume, so it was a little small. Ah, well. He didn't notice and he's still the cutest Iron Man around, so whatever!
Big Brother would tell everyone who asked him that he was "Hulk Smash!" This is the third year we've gotten out of this costume, so Yay for that! He begged me to buy him a new mask since the old one was destroyed. So I did. And as you can see, he refused to wear it. He put it on once, looked in the mirror, got scared, and never put it on again. Funny boy.
Little sister is currently on the 4th Harry Potter book and was so excited to be Hermione. Bonus - I read reviews and decided to spend the extra money on the nicer robe. I was glad I did, it was actually pretty well made and was a nice quality fabric. Little sister didn't get cold, which is a big deal since she's always cold!
Our trick-or-treat crew
Pumpkins!
This is big sister's - she designed and carved it (mostly) on her own!
Little brother asked dad to do a vampire one:
Little sister wanted it silly:
Did I mention we forgot to light the darn things when we put them outside? Yup. We displayed them, but they were dark. Oh, well!
And here is big brother's - he wanted Minnie Mouse. Not my best work, but it'll do!

1 comment:
I love your Minnie Mouse!
Post a Comment