
I married SUPERMAN! Some people may disagree, but to me he's superman. This pregnancy has been pretty rough on me. Lately I've been having chest pains and it's really limiting what I can get done. My doctor says I need to be taking it easier. Easier said than done when you're in charge of a Primary Program (which went well) and then the ward activities committee asks the primary (read: the Primary Presidency, 'cuz who else in the primary would do it? and hey, the presidency has nothing better to do right?) to do 2 booths for their carnival two days after the program. WHY do we have activities committees? Anyway, I digress. I have not been a real treat to live with, to say the least. Husband has really stepped up to take care of our home and family. Yesterday I came home from a doctor's appointment to find he had cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, bathed and dressed the girls, washed B's sheets, cleaned our room, made our bed, sorted and started the regular laundry, and was ready to take B to preschool. I'm tired just thinking about all that! He didn't just stop there, though. He rubbed my back and when I got a headache, he rubbed my head until it went away. He's better than any headache medicine! He carved a pumpkin for B and himself (pictures to come in another post) and still made time to fold and put away the laundry that he washed! I do not always give my man the full credit he deserves, but I wanted correct that. I really don't know what I would do without him. He tries so hard to support our family and has had to pick up my slack a lot lately. He has done a wonderful job, too. Husband, you are my SUPERMAN!

3 comments:
I'm glad that you're well taken care of and have such a great hubby. Just reading this post makes me feel guilty for the slack that I should be picking up around here. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon, aren't you just going into the 2nd trimester?
Good job Aaron!
I think Aaron should start giving lessons to other single men out there :) I'm really glad that he's such a good husband and father! Seriously - let me know if you need anything!!
Post a Comment