Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


Our pumpkins - boo, a bat, a winking face and an angry face.


M getting into her candy from Uncle & Aunt's trunk or treat on Thursday. I LOVE the heart on the bum!


We even dressed up the tiniest Baby!


Champ Bear and Sleeping Beauty


Husband working very hard on his angry face pumpkin. His always looks the best!


Here's a few pics from our Halloween fun! The girls had a very fun time. M even seemed to enjoy the care bear costume! This week we carved pumpkins, made Halloween cookies, sang spooky songs, went to our ward's Halloween carnival and managed to do some trick or treating. B enjoyed handing candy out to the kids that came to our door after she got home. She was a beautiful Sleeping Beauty. She also had a lot of fun at her preschool Halloween party on Halloween. M learned how to say thank you this week. She might have been trying for trick or treat 'cuz I was trying to teach her how to say it, but it never came out so you could actually understand it. She did not go trick or treating, she stayed home and went to bed! And for those of you wanting belly shots, this is the best you get for now. There IS a belly there. Don't try to tell me there's not, I am the one who can't see my toes so I don't want to hear about how tiny I am. It will not change the fact that I can't wear regular pants!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute! So are those pumpkins from your garden?

You have small feet, that's why you can't see your toes. Still looking smokin'.

sunnytosh said...

looks like you went all out for Halloween!

Brenda said...

The pumpkins are AMAZING!!! :) I'm so glad you dressed your tiny baby, ha, ha. That's such a cute idea! I hope you're feeling better :) I know how your morning sickness can get!