TAG
I have been tagged by several people. One was 5 things, one was 8 so I'm going with the 5.
5 Things...
5 Shows I watch
1. The Soup (Yay Joel McHale!)
2. ER
3. House
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. M*A*S*H reruns
5 Restaurants
1. Madeline's
2. PF Chang's
3. Gecko's
4. Su Casa
5. The Roof
5 Thing that happened yesterday
1. Took Brynn to preschool
2. Had chest pains (pregnancy sucks!)
3. Made enchiladas
4. TOTALLY caved on taking M's binky away (she has it back in her mouth as I type this!)
5. Cleaned the playroom
5 Things to look forward to
1. My basement being finished next year
2. I am told I will not be pregnant/sick forever
3. Someday, my Kohler & Campbell piano
4. Getting my Master's in History
5. Did I mention I'm looking forward to not being pregnant?
5 Things I love about fall
1. The colors
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving
4. Wassail/spiced cider
5. The change in the air - I like the cooler weather and jackets and the fireplace and all that.
5 Thing on my wish list
1. Not being sick/pregnant/sick!
2. Piano - a baby grand
3. A new family room set so we can put some furniture in our basement when it's finished.
4. A double oven
5. Did I mention not being sick/pregnant/sick?
5 Things important to me
1. My faith
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My ability to learn
5. My freedoms

1 comment:
So...are you sick of being sick/pregnant?
Post a Comment