Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cute kids



M likes licorice. I went into the kitchen a few days ago and I found her sitting on the floor with our big tub of licorice. She was licking each one and putting it back. I think she was really excited to have so much licorice in one sitting, she didn't know where to begin!




Here's my cute girls, cuddling in B's bed. B really wanted M to stay all night, but M didn't really want to. She kept trying to sit up and B kept pushing her back down. I finally ended M's torture and put her back in her crib. But the picture's cute!

4 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

They're so cute. Mmm...licked licorice....

Lewieville said...

Yes the picture is cute. Isn't it funny how the older siblings get really upset when the younger doesn't want to do what they want them to do??? It's just not fair sometimes.

Jessica said...

Oh, that is such an adorable picture! They look like such good friends. And Mia now wins a whole tub of licorice it looks like. Good job, she know how it works.

sunnytosh said...

Your girls are cute, as always, but I just have to say it - I love the watermelon bedding!