So I promised people when we moved in to our new house that I would send pictures. A few people have reminded me that I have yet to do that, so here they are!
The girls' ladybug bathroom
Master Bathroom
Our garden - we had to sift out all the gravel that was in the garden area, and then bring in 14 yards of topsoil to create our garden! It was a LOT of work and a LOT of dirt, but we're excited to have our own garden!
Kitchen
The girls' room
The playroom
Our bedroom
The front of our house
Front Room
Family room (which we painted ourselves!)
Dining Room

8 comments:
beautiful house! I love the swing set- I have been dreaming about something like that for our kids.
Wow, the whole place is spotless!
All you guys need now is a great big screen TV. You can take ours since we're not using it.
I love your house! The red family room is very cute. And oh the yard. . . I'm very jealous. Do you want to switch places?
So cute! This isn't what I had invisioned when you described it to me... but so much better. btw, your paint job looks eerily familiar!
Spring- I saw your name at the top of Cami's blog and had to come see what you were up to.... I hope you don't mind. Your house is so nice, I'm jealous!
That place is HUGE compared to the apartment before :) Do you find yourself getting lost?! :) Just kidding. I bet you love the space! I can't believe how much your girls have grown!
Brenda
Cute house and cute blog! I bet you guys are just loving not being stuck in cinderblock prison- I mean housing. Cute, cute and awesome that you can still do a garden.
Post a Comment