Sorry so long between posts. We just got home from "the cabin." Husband's mom's friend has a "cabin" that we usually go to with Husband's whole family in the summer time. There's lots to do...this place has a bowling alley, theatre room, indoor pool, tennis court, ping pong, air hockey, fooseball, hot tub...need I go on? They call it a cabin, but I think vacation home is more appropriate! I'll be posting pics over the next few days. It's also on about 10 acres and close to lots of really cool ATV trails. We got some great pics of Husband on his Predator. B loved playing with her cousins, swimming, four-wheeling, playing in the well-stocked playroom, but especially bowling. Here's a cute video of our little pro! (And for those of you who used to go bowling with me in high school, please note that she gets her talent from Husband!)
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

3 comments:
Holy cow, I'm going to call it the petite resort/castle! Looks like fun!
I wish Xac could come bowl with her, I know he would have a blast!
Yes, she definately got that from her dad!! But the walking on the lane she got from you I remember you slipping numerous times because you walked a little to far.
Post a Comment