Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!






For those of you who didn't know, we were married on my parents' anniversary. So we share the same anniversary! Kinda cool, I know. My parents are currently celebrating their 35th in Hawaii. Husband and I are celebrating our 6th, but with slightly less grandeur. Husband will be working all day. But I still wanted to semi-publicly tell my sweet hubby how much I still love him and am so glad that he married me! Here's some fun pics, see if you can guess which couple is which! I could be trying to fool everyone with the black and white vs. color thing...

4 comments:

the crew said...

congratulations! Beautiful pictures- six is a great number- 2002 was a great year to get married!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Cute pictures. You guys look so cute and happy and everything looks to still be going great! Congrats! 2002 WAS a good year to get married in. We are up to our 6th year in July. Hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate.

sunnytosh said...

Very tricky. I'm confused. Where's my mommy?!!!!

Hayley said...

wow spring. i've never seen you wedding pics. how beautiful!!