I am shocked but sooo happy! boys are so fun. I bet Shaye is very jealous... congrats!
yahoo!
YEA! Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys! What good little mommies your little Brynn and Mia will be! Can't wait to see him!
Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!
I'll say!
yeah! every mom needs at least one boy! My turn is next to get pregnant, hopefully. Cute pumpkin shirt too( way back )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am shocked but sooo happy! boys are so fun. I bet Shaye is very jealous... congrats!
yahoo!
YEA! Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys! What good little mommies your little Brynn and Mia will be! Can't wait to see him!
Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!
I'll say!
yeah! every mom needs at least one boy! My turn is next to get pregnant, hopefully. Cute pumpkin shirt too( way back )
Post a Comment