A blurry profile. Our little guy is VERY wiggly and does not like to hold still. He flipped us all off and spent most of the ultrasound with his little feet around his ears! We are excited for another little brother!
yay!!!! SO excited for your family! Two boys and Two girls, perfect little family. You will love it. Can't wait to see if this little guy is as cute as big brother. I'm excited to see you Friday for lunch.
Yay! I'm so excited for you, but not surprised ;) We knew it was another boy. He's going to be just as adorable as the others. Hope you're feeling okay.
3 comments:
yay!!!! SO excited for your family! Two boys and Two girls, perfect little family. You will love it. Can't wait to see if this little guy is as cute as big brother. I'm excited to see you Friday for lunch.
Yay! I'm so excited for you, but not surprised ;) We knew it was another boy. He's going to be just as adorable as the others. Hope you're feeling okay.
Congrats!!! So fun and exciting!!! Got names picked out, or going with the wait and see approach? =)
Post a Comment