Big sister had her first day of school on Friday. She said it was fun but a long day. I hope she survives Monday; Friday's are 2 hours shorter than the regular weekdays! She was a little nervous that she wouldn't know where to go, so I walked her to where she needed to line up. When she saw the sign with her teachers name, she told me she wasn't nervous anymore and that I could go. She looked so grown up! She also loved getting a hot dog for lunch from the cafeteria. Oh, and chocolate milk. I love that all this stuff is so cool to her! I think she's going to have a good year.
Here's what little sister did after she came home from her first day of school. Yup. She is asleep with her fairy wings on and holding tightly to "stretch", the measuring tape character from Handy Manny. She had a good time, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment