Baby Brother is rocking the whole sleeping through the night thing. For the last two weeks he's slept a solid 8 hours at night, sometimes going as long as 9 1/2 hours. I had completely forgotten what it felt like to go to bed and wake up feeling well rested! While I was pregnant, I'd sleep for 10 hours and wake up still feeling awful. It feels so amazing to not be tired/sick all the time! He's 3 months old now and smiling, finding his voice, being naked,and is still just a mellow little man, not to mention CHUNKY! He is one solid boy. The other night he'd fallen asleep before I'd put his pajamas on and swaddled him. I took him in to change his diaper. At the end of the diaper change, he'd fallen back asleep. It's not the greatest picture, but he is SO relaxed:
And here's Big Sister and little sister. They don't typically sleep in the same bed, but every once in awhile little sister climbs in with Big Sister and they actually fall asleep.

4 comments:
fer so cute! and baby I really needs to have a chat with his cousins on how to do this whole sleeping thing.
(that last comment was Scooby, not mom.)
cute pictures! I am glad that you're getting the rest that you need. It's awesome to have babies that sleep all night.
I is so big, where the girls as big as him? I don't remember well but I thought they were tiny things
Post a Comment