I got her in her pajamas and she went to her dresser and demanded I complete the pajama outfit with the following accessories:
That's quite the outfit and quite the pose!!!! This little girl cracks us up! She is a little ball of trouble and sunshine and giggles and a whole bunch of other stuff. Last night she was hungry and got a box of Kix out for herself. She of course spilled it everywhere. She just froze. I started scooping them back into the box (cereal's expensive!) and she started helping. One handful for the box, one handful for her mouth! She stepped on one and proceeded to eat it off her toe. She'll have a good immune system, anyway...
And here's a pic of big sis. She demanded I take a picture of her, too! Where are her glasses, you ask? If you can convince her to wear them, you're a better parent than me!

2 comments:
Your kids are the absolute cutest! Loved the posts!
You know your children just need to learn to do what you tell them (Remember you love me and don't maim or kill me next time you see me!) I have taught my children to do what they're told--of course I couldn't get Cedie to wear her glasses at soccer just today, but that's another story! :)
Post a Comment