Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, it's kind of moved down my priority list as we try to get everything organized and ready for this new baby. Most of it's done, now. There's 2 big things left on my list. One is to update the girl's scrapbooks. I know, some of you LOVE scrapbooking. I am doing it because I want my kids to have them. I keep it very simple, but I haven't done anything in over a year. I figure if I don't get caught up now, I may not ever. The other thing in my list is to get my rough draft for the Primary Program typed into my computer. I'm thinking this is another thing I won't have time for once this baby comes, so if I at least have most of it typed, I'll just have to polish it a little when Program time comes around. Now, if I can just use these random bursts of nesting energy to my advantage....Anyway, here's some pictures to prove we are still alive, even if we're not blogging about all of it!

Here's B at her ballet class. She's learning the dance for her recital in June. She does so good!

B holding her cousin Tommy. She loves the twins and was so "esiked" that they finally came home from the hospital on Monday.

Scooby holding Jonny, B holding Tommy. (I think Scooby was a little "esiked" to have them home, too!)

M was completely uninterested in the babies - as I suspected she would be. She liked playing in their car seats, and was really confused when I wouldn't let her have Jonny's binky. She cried pretty hard until I got hers out of the dishwasher. Oh, yeah. Her adjustment period when baby
I comes is going to be a rough one!

M dying Easter eggs with Daddy

Not sure what B was doing with her egg here...

But she did dye some of her own and had a good time.

Just a sampling of their finished product. Now, what to do with the eggs? B and I don't actually like hard boiled eggs, so what do I do with a dozen? We'll probably just let Daddy eat most of them and maybe I'll make a wilted spinach salad with a few. Hooray for Easter!
1 comment:
looks like fun... that dance room looks pretty.
Post a Comment