I have taken music off our blog, mainly because most people seem annoyed by having to turn music down in order to view videos or various other reasons. However, my favorite artist is coming out with a new album soon and has released a music video of one of his songs. I could just listen all day long. I am excited for some new music, and what I love about Jon Schmidt is that I can listen no matter what mood I am in. It just seems to fit any mood. Anyway, hopefully this link works! Give it a listen, you won't be disappointed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

3 comments:
John's what??? hehe
Now I want the cd, or mp3s or something.
Since you posted that on facebook I have watched it a million times. My girls loved it too and Robert has been trying to pick it out on the piano. Great video!
Post a Comment