Monday, August 25, 2008

M kisses



M has discovered the fun of blowing kisses! I don't think she really understands what she's doing, but it's cute anyway!

Sorry so long between posts! Last week we did a bit of a marathon with primary. We had a huge dutch oven dinner for our primary teachers and scout leaders at our house, then the next day we had a primary activity. It was very busy, but very fun! I'll be ready to do more primary stuff in a couple weeks, maybe!

3 comments:

Bad Mama & Papa said...

So cute Spring. Just like her mom, always flirting!

Brenda said...

That's so cute!! She's going to be a heart breaker when she gets older :)

Maren said...

So cute! I can't be sure because I haven't seen Mia since she was a baby, but from all the pictures she looks likes Brynn's clone. Both adorable girls.