We'll start with one that husband took during the last session of General Conference:
I had gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep and just couldn't stay awake. Big brother took advantage of the cuddle situation at hand. He's cute. Below, we have little brother enjoying a chocolate chip cookie. He's cute, too:
And here we have some gems from our (somewhat belated) annual trip to the cabin. Going over UEA weekend was definitely a great idea! We rode four-wheelers, went swimming, watched movies, bowled, and ate lots of yummy food. Success!
Big sister swimming:
Little brother enjoying a ride from his cousin:
Little sister playing a game with her Grandpa, Aunt, and cousin:
Little brother loved having daddy around all the time:
Little sister's awesome goggles:
I promise big brother was there, but the only picture I seem to have of him he looks drunk. Anyway.
This past weekend we kicked Halloween celebrations into high gear. Husband and the kids picked all the pumpkins:
We already gave a few away, so the picture doesn't show our grand total of 21 pumpkins this year. The bonus being that they were all pretty good jack-o-lantern sizes!
We carved 2 for the ward trunk-or-treat last night:
And we dressed up the kids in their costumes. Big brother loves his costume - as long as it's not actually on him. I had to wrestle him into it while he kicked and screamed, and he refused to wear the hood. He is one angry Angry Bird!
Little sister wanted to be Izzy from Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
She still insisted on makeup, so I indulged her. That almost made up for the fact that I didn't actually get her pixie dust for her pouch. (Something about not wanting glitter EvErYwHeRe!!!) This girl still has ridiculous eyelashes.
Big sister wanted to be a vampire, but a pretty one. We did her hair fancy and sprayed it black. She loved it! But she was relieved after her shower to be back to her regular strawberry-blonde.
So scary:
Mom and the kiddos. Little brother is sporting big brother's old ewok costume. He hates his hood, too. But for the 5 seconds he had it on, it was adorable! The girls loved that I was Princess Leia.

No comments:
Post a Comment