I can't believe I forgot to write about this one. Probably because I don't have any pictures of it. Big brother spent all 3 days at Disneyland holding his arms out to strangers, who thought he was adorable. I wish I could explain to them all that he's not really that affectionate to anyone but mom and dad - he just wanted their balloons. While waiting in line for a ride, he saw 2 balloons floating over a hedge and I had to really restrain him from jumping the fence and the hedge to get to them. So we determined that his souvenir should be a balloon. On our last day, we found a guy selling balloons and asked which one he wanted. He looked with wide eyes and said in an awestruck voice "That one!" while pointing at the entire collection. We selected a Mickey Mouse balloon and paid $7 for it. Yeesh. Big brother could barely contain himself! The girls had already gotten other things, so we weren't planning on balloons for them. But little sister put on her saddest sad face and looked at Daddy, who melted. So we bought 2 more balloons - a yellow one for little sister and a Minnie Mouse for Big sister. $21 for 3 balloons. The kids loved them, though! It's really too bad that they all popped before we even made it to St. George!
No comments:
Post a Comment