I seem to have misplaced the paper that had the official numbers for little brother's 6 month stats. Probably because the very next day I had to take little sister in for a sore throat and my diaper bag got shredded by her and big brother. Anyway. To the best of my recollection, little brother weighs about 15 pounds, which puts him in the 15th percentile for weight. He's in the 36th percentile for head circumference. I don't remember the height, but he's in the 9th percentile. By comparison, at 6 months big brother was in the 55th % for weight and the 45th % for height. His head was in the 90th. It's always so interesting to me how different they are! Big brother is definitely that - BIG! And Little brother is just our cute little peanut! He feels incredibly light when I pick him up! He has figured out the army crawling thing and can now sit up by himself for short periods of time. The doctor says he is ahead of schedule with all of his physical skills. I'm curious to see if he walks at 10 months like little sister did - he seems to be on par with all of her milestones. We could have serious trouble on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment