Monday, November 7, 2011

4 months old

My sweet baby fell asleep while playing today. I love those cheeks! (And yes, his outfit has a skunk tail in the back. Cutest. Thing. Ever.)

Little Brother is 4 months old now! He is rolling around and is now trying to sit up. He weighs 13 lb 9 oz (14th %), 24.25" long (15th %), and his head is 16.25" around (40th %). We have started adding rice cereal to his bottles to help with the bit of reflux he seems to have. The thicker formula stays down better, and (warning, TMI!) he actually has less gas and poops easier. Funny. He smiles and laughs a lot, and is still just a happy boy. You would think that adding the rice cereal would make him sleep through the night, or at least go longer. You'd be wrong, though. He's been waking up twice and downing almost six ounces each time. I am dying to sleep through the night again. It's amazing how unrested you can feel in the morning! It'll happen, though, right? Eventually? Big Brother was pretty much 1 year old when he consistently slept through the night. *sigh* I think it's going to be a long 8 months if that's how it's gonna be with Little brother!
.

4 comments:

Harris House said...

But kissing his sweet cheeks make it all worth it, right?? I know how it goes. :)

Teresa said...

Oh he is so cute! I think you really need to let me watch him!! ;)

poster said...

Chunk!

Frecktastic Fam said...

Love the pictures of your cute family and I can't believe how big your little baby is getting! Glad I ran into you at Robert's a few months back; it is fun to catch updates on your cute family every now and then! Glad you are doing well! :) Marcie