He's pretty darned cute. I will blame my sister Shaye for sending me a picture of this so that I then had to buy it for the boy. He is going to be an ewok for Halloween. He has the sweet brown eyes and the round little body, plus he kind of walks like one. I have a Champ Bear costume that the girls both wore at this age and would fit him, but the debate went on about whether or not a boy carebear costume was still to girly. I'm glad I just went ahead and got this one for him! He even likes the hood, for now. I'm excited for Halloween! There are 5 pumpkins in my garden (perfect!) ready for us to make into masterpieces! Perhaps I'll find myself a Princess Leia costume. Not the bikini slave one! (get your mind out of the gutter!) The one with the white dress and the buns for ears. We'll see. For now, there's an ewok in my house...
1 comment:
Seriously the cutest little Ewoke ever!!!
Post a Comment