Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love...

I love that my husband took my kids on a random truck ride today. He let Big sister tell him where to turn for about 30 minutes, then came home. The girls LOVED it.

I love that when I ask little sister where anything is, she looks around and says "I know it's here somewhere..."

I love that big sister let her parents sleep in the other day. She got baby brother out of his crib, poured cereal for herself and little sister, and spoon fed little sister to make sure she got enough to eat. She is a beautiful person. A beautiful little girl, but also just a beautiful person.

I love that baby brother has discovered clapping. He helps me clap or claps himself, he just loves clapping. I could squeeze him all day. Sometimes I do.

I love that my husband unpacked our LAST box from moving into the house. Found our old music tapes. The ones where you would record your favorite song off the radio? We've been plugging them in and rediscovering old favorites. Spending a little $ on iTunes to update our collection...

I love that Big sister still misses great-grandpa. And talks about how she's "esiked" to see him again someday.

I love that little sister is just hilarious. She is a ball of sunshine. We just can't stay mad at her. She makes me laugh all the time. Like when she pats baby brother on the head and says "How are you, silly baby?"

I love that baby brother is in that FUN FUN FUN stage of babyhood. He can play, he jabbers a little and just grins all the time. This age I could do forever!

I love my new workout. My muscles are sore. I sweat like a pig. I haven't lost any weight, but things are fitting better and I'm muscle building. Perfect. It feels good to get back in shape after having a baby! Although, big sister did ask me yesterday why my stomach was still so big....and there went the air from my sails. Temporarily.

2 comments:

sunnytosh said...

That is so great, and I know many ladies who would love to trade stomachs with you! Hooray for children, for music, and new workouts that work out. You forgot your new piano, but with hubby and so much more to love, well. Happy Easter sweetie!

smilingEnglishteacher said...

I love that you are having a great, challenging, fulfilling, wonderful life. I love you!