Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An Easter Preview


I have spring fever soooo bad! It's still rainy and snowy, and I really don't mind. I've lived in this weather most of my life, so I don't curse the snow when it comes down in June, 'cuz that's just how it is. But I love spring clothes. Above you will see the Easter outfit I couldn't resist for baby brother. Seriously love the brown - it matches his eyes! And you can't really tell, but the shoes match, too. So stinking cute. He wore this on Sunday and the girls wore their new spring dresses. No pics of the girls - they woke up much later than brother!

Little sister turns 3 this week. She's not really a baby anymore! She is very excited and goes around the house saying "Birthday party!"

Big sister is still doing well in kindergarten. She can read most of her own verse in the scriptures now when we read together at night. She's busy in ballet learning her dance for the June recital. She's started saying how excited she'll be when ballet is after school next year. I don't think she realizes that this is because she'll have to get up even earlier for school. She's thinking she'll get to sleep in. So not looking forward to that. Isn't there a saying about poking sleeping bears? And how you shouldn't do it? That's how it'll be next year! Hooray?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You seriously have the cutest little boy! I LOVE his outfit!

Hayley said...

i need a boy.