We had so much fun this weekend because my best friends from Fallon were in town. They spent the night on Friday so we spent Friday afternoon just chatting while their daughter and B played together. They had a blast! B really misses her friend, now. Friday night we hung out and played cards until 1am. Saturday morning we had our traditional breakfast of sourdough pancakes (there really is no other kind of pancake as far as I'm concerned!) and bacon. After breakfast, we went and walked around IKEA for a while until it was time for our friends to make that l-o-o-o-ng drive home. It was wonderful to see my friends and be able to just sit and talk about our lives. Come see us again, soon guys! I apologize for my pathetic pictures, I was having a hard time getting everyone into the shot.
Everyone say "sourdoughs"!

B and her friend. The lighting in my dining room is great for dining, BAD for pictures!
3 comments:
We had so much fun! Thank you!! and the pancakes were delicious!
That looks fun! That maple syrup must be from Costco.
What card game did you play? Didnt our parents play cards for awhile. Beggars Bridge which is played with Rook cards. Such a fun game! Now I am in the mood to play!
Post a Comment