Saturday, July 12, 2008

More tag

Tag! Here's the drill (This one's kind of interesting...)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

18 comments:

Chalen said...

Sorry~I am having a hard time coming up with anything spectacular. But the earliest thing I can remember is seeing you play the organ at church. I know it is not original, but it is the furthest back thing I can think of.

Maren said...

I don't have any particular memory, but I have this overall memory of your laugh. I love your laugh and miss it! It is so contagious and I just remember how you could make an awful situation seem funny. Even thinking about it makes me laugh!

Lewieville said...

I remeber soooo much!! But which is appropriate to share?? Okay here we go, Coming home late together, going to the lake together, having great all-night converstations but most of all, I rememeber the night that you were the go between for me and my now husband, Jake when we decided to "go-out". Best part, you set us up while we were in Fallon and you were in Utah! It was great!!!

Jessica said...

I also remember coming to your house and visiting teaching you. And watching you play the organ and being so glad I never learned to play it- especially since you do such a good job at it. ;)

the crew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

Working at a law firm downtown! You encouraged me to work out at the gym with you everyday and I lost about 45 pounds because of it. Oh yes, the many lunches at the Gallivan center. Ah! the good old times!

sunnytosh said...

I remember riding the Sea Doo at Lake Powell with you. We would go straight and then I'd tell you I was about to turn and then crank the handles to spin us around. We were having so much fun I never wanted to stop.

Scooby and Jon said...

So many...there was, of course, the rollover car accident, because that's unforgettable. But there's also the times that you had me come over for ice cream when I was broken hearted, or you had me come over for baby therapy when I was broken hearted, or when you had Jon & I come over just for fun. Or going to the gully with Laura when we were off track...this is getting long. I'll stop now.

Xena said...

This memory is hazy at best because it was so long ago. I was about 11 years old, so you were - well younger (I can't remember how much younger than me you are, sorry). I was at your house in the summertime, and we were comparing our tans. I think I remember you saying something along the lines of you were born with a tan. Hazy, yes!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I will never forget how you are responsible for the fact that I can not claim to not play the organ anymore and will probably be playing for most of my life- Although I am not the organist anymore so I guess I can forgive.

Just kidding- thanks for helping me to increase my talents

Hayley said...

I remember at B&S's wedding you were so nice to me. We explored the whole reception center and sat with Summer as she played the piano. It was nice to have a buddy. Since then I have always enjoyed seeing you and now getting to know your sweet new family.

Harris House said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Hippen said...

We were at your parents house. You had just returned from living with Shaye in Nevada. I was thinking how cute and gorgeous you had become, and how much you reminded me of your mother when she was that age. You were on the phone with someone and acting just like she used to do. Then your mom said something to you that indicated she was very annoyed with the way you were acting. Quite ironic and very amusing.

sunnytosh said...

I like Uncle Hippen's comment.

CCmomma said...

I remember you and I being 4th year camp buddies. We did each others hair, talked about boys and took crazy pictures together. I have this pic of you and i with Bandanas on our nasty heads and huge smiles. We had so much fun camping that year with all the girls. That's when we really got to know each other!
~Corrine

Weatherman said...

Well, I've only met Spring once (at your wedding reception), but I can leave a memory of Aaron. We served as mission companions together in a tiny town called Prince Rupert in British Columbia, Canada. We had a ton of great experiences together, but one I thought would be fun to share is how Elder Beck taught me to juggle. Aaron got sick and had to stay in the apartment for a couple of days. Since we didn't have much to do, I had Aaron teach me to juggle. I'm glad he was very patient because I was terrible! I think it took me two or three days until I finally got it. I still like to juggle now and I think of him every time I do.

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

Like Hanna's mine is somewhat hazy as well. But I fondly remember going camping with your family. I think the responsibility was thrust upon Shaye and I to take you to the yucky stinky outhouse in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

I would have to second what Maren said, I love your laugh. I have a lot of memories of being in rs together & getting to know you. You're such a fun person & I admire you're many talents...