Very nice, good colors. Are they named after food like scooby's were?
Actually, they're called Classic and Morning Breeze. I don't like to eat my paint...maybe because I never did kindergarten...
it only tastes good if it has a good name. better to just let it be on the walls. i love that blue.
It looks more like blue cotton candy to me. Very cute!
Your house looks nice. I love the new colors. How much fun to decorate your house just the way you want it.
Just cuz I named my paint after food doesn't mean I eat it...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice, good colors. Are they named after food like scooby's were?
Actually, they're called Classic and Morning Breeze. I don't like to eat my paint...maybe because I never did kindergarten...
it only tastes good if it has a good name. better to just let it be on the walls. i love that blue.
It looks more like blue cotton candy to me.
Very cute!
Your house looks nice. I love the new colors. How much fun to decorate your house just the way you want it.
Just cuz I named my paint after food doesn't mean I eat it...
Post a Comment