We had a pretty mellow 4th of July. My mom just got out of the hospital so we went and made dinner at my parents house. We did fireworks and all that traditional stuff. B actually liked the fireworks this year! (This is a major milestone for her!) Here is the cutest video of the day, though. We were done with dinner and M was playing her new favorite game...she sticks her fingers through the back of your chair and "tickles" you. This should explain why I recorded her laughing as my ringtone!
And another one of watching fireworks. They still make B a little nervous, but she doesn't scream bloody murder like she used to! M seems less than thrilled...
Multiplying Fractions
6 years ago

3 comments:
Cute videos, I love it! Brynn claps like she's Miss America.
Hey guys! LONG time no see - I'm glad we could track you down and check out your blog. It's fun to see your family and how well you're doing. I'm glad you had a good holiday!
Your 4th videos are great. I love Mia "getting" Grandpa, and I love how Brynn shies away from the crackling of the firework, and then claps after. It's great!
Post a Comment