Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from NV


We are back from a week-long trip to NV. Husband was working a 7 day stretch, so we got in the car and 8 hours later we were at Aunt's house! B loved playing with her cousins. Here's some fun pictures of our trip. Above is M at the lake. She LOVED playing in the water and the mud/sand. She was so good and even took a nap for about an hour before we left so she was happy almost the whole day!


Here's our little M, building something or monopolizing the toys. You decide.


I love this picture! Old friend H was in NV this weekend, too! M and G were so cute playing in G's playpen! Thanks H!

Here's B's favorite boy cousin, being buried in sand by his cousins. I think he liked it and was nervous all at the same time because this was all the smile I could get out of him!


Here's B washing her face. She got chocolate from G's birthday cupcakes all over her face. Look close, you can see that it's up to her eyebrows!


B and G with their best smiles. They were getting ready to sleep on the trampoline. They didn't last long because the girls started telling ghost stories and freaked themselves out. Surprisingly, B was the only one who still wanted to sleep outside. Go figure.


Here's C, B and G in the "fort" T made for them. They spent practically the whole day in there! Thanks for helping B have such a fun time, T!


Here's M, joining in the fun! She loved being able to wander all over the house, especially the stairs. She wasn't quite sure about the amount of people/noise, but when she got enough sleep she was very happy! You can see G, B and C in the background.

B and Rufus. I love it! B has been scared of the dogs for as long as I can remember, or she can remember. Anyway, this time she got really brave and decided to pet Rufus. Chloe and Coco still make her nervous, but Rufus is just so calm...or indifferent. It's hard to tell. She still looks a little nervous, but she tells me that she loves Rufus, now.


G and B playing in the water. Cute cousins!


We had so much fun, but we were so glad to arrive home to Husband yesterday. He had flowers sitting in a vase on the table when I got home and the girls have been cuddling him nonstop. We sure missed him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your family has been having a great summer! I love to read your blog, but with my ancient dial-up I have a hard time looking at your pics & videos (I'm at the library now).

Take care,
Kendra

Brenda said...

You guys have really been having a great summer of travels! I'm still amazed at how cute your kids turned out - even if they didn't come out chocolate :) (You'll have to think back at what one of your nieces said when you were pregnant with Brynn when their family was getting ready for Gabe :)) That was the funniest saying of child of where kids come from! ha, ha.

sunnytosh said...

Glad you all had fun!

Hayley said...

i lvoe that pic of greta and mia.

i'm stealing it!

Hayley said...

it was soooo good to see you!

your girls are even more beautiful in person