Monday, May 12, 2008

B's Birthday Party





































B turned 4 last week. We had the family over a few days before, then a couple of friends over on her actual birthday. She loved the "pupcakes" and loved being sung to. She is now really excited for it to be Daddy's birthday so we can have another party. Here's a couple pictures of the parties. She played pin the tail on the donkey with her friends. You can tell from the picture that she could totally see...She got her tail in the exact right spot, the other kids were barely on the donkey!

5 comments:

sunnytosh said...

So cute, I wish we could have been there for the family party! Oh well. Happy Birthday, Brynn!

the crew said...

Hey there Spring- I ran you down from Hayley's blog! Fun to see your cute family!

Lewieville said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!! We wish we could have been there too.

Xena said...

It blows my mind that you and Aaron got married fairly close to the same time as my Eran and I, and you guys have a 4 year old! I still feel like I haven't been married long enough to have our 2 year old - but then your getting into scandalous subjects...

Hayley said...

spring, you girls are beautiful! brynn is a hawkins all the way. it's weird how you (who look nothing like your sisters) could have a baby that looks EXACTLY like your sisters. she is yours, right?