We'll see how I do with this goal, I'm going to try to post once a week to keep things up to date. This week was pretty good. I asked Husband to help me get to bed earlier and kick me out of bed when the alarm went off so I could work out. 6 days = 6 workouts. Woohoo! Here's to another week. Big sister had her last week of 2nd quarter, and I'm pretty sure she's managed to pull all A's again. Good for her. Little sister was excited to get back to dance after the Christmas break. Big brother loved when mom came to help in his classroom. I helped with handwriting practice, and when the kids finished they could build letters from playdough. Big brother wrote my name - makes this mama smile! Little brother also loves for mama to help in his classroom. Friday night I went to a Young Women sleepover. Minus the sleepover part. I have a cold and wanted to be near my own medicine cabinet during the night. Good call - I woke up at 4am having a nightmare that I couldn't breath. Except it wasn't a nightmare, I was trying to breathe through my nose and could not. So off to the kitchen for my nasal spray. Husband and I didn't get out of bed until about 9:30, this cold is just wiping out our energy! Husband helped his mom with some projects, I did laundry and prepared a lesson, and then we enjoyed some delicious potato soup for dinner. Big sister helped make it - she's getting to be a pretty good cook! We watched Star Wars Episode 1 as a family and then everyone went to bed. In other good news, I was summoned for jury duty this coming week, but when I called in for instructions found out I don't have to appear. Thank heavens!
No comments:
Post a Comment