Monday, October 24, 2011

Up to...

We have been up to - being busy! Here's a few highlights...

Baby brother still has the cutest expressions on his face - especially when he falls asleep! And he is getting chunky...



We took the kiddos to Gardner Village to visit the witches. Big sister and Big brother loved it, Little sister was still very scared of the witches. They all LOVED visiting the candy shop, of course. We are feeling the Halloween spirit around here!


Quick, nobody look at the camera! Perfect...
(Big brother really did have fun, I swear!)


Cute girlies - little sister really liked her candy!

And here is what big brother does with his dinner if I let him "feed" himself. Almost none of it gets in his mouth. I get stares from wondering people at restaurants when I spoon feed the boy. I'm sure most people think I should let him feed himself. I would, but he doesn't put anything in his mouth, just his hair. And it takes a lot of food to fill him to the point where he sleeps through the night without waking up. Yup, he still wakes up if he's not full enough when he goes to bed. So I spoon feed him a lot. He knows how to feed himself, and I'm sure he'll figure out the whole cause and effect thing of feeding himself when he can communicate a little better. For now, I try to avoid this most nights:






I will say this - the hamburger noodle bake we had that night made an excellent hair gel...

No comments: