Saturday, October 8, 2011

Holy pumpkins batman!

There isn't a whole lot going on around these parts. We have settled into our school routine. The girls are both in school every day. I have to remember which preschool little sister goes to each day, since it changes every other day. But she loves them both! Big sister is doing really well in 2nd grade and LOVES her new teacher. I have been impressed, as well! She is organized and fun and a huge improvement over last year! She is also WAY excited about her loose tooth. She has been waiting for a loose tooth since kindergarten, so she is thrilled to finally have one! Big brother is still working with a speech therapist twice a month, and he loves it when she comes. His vocabulary is getting bigger every day. My heart melts whenever he says "I love you!" So cute! And little brother is getting cuter every day. He is such a happy baby. He still wakes up to eat once or twice at night, but doesn't give us a hard time going back to sleep so I really have no complaints. He loves to be held, which is fine with me! Please pardon the house if you ever come by, I don't clean much these days unless it gets really bad. I'm relishing in this last sweet baby! He's pretty darn adorable:



I love when he falls asleep in my arms!

We (by we I mean Husband) picked the pumpkins from our garden this week. The total count is 32! Holy pumpkins batman! Some are pretty small for jack-o-lantern's, but most seem are a pretty good size. We are SO excited that fall is here and Halloween is coming! The girls have both chosen to be Rapunzel and Big brother will be Cosmo the Cougar (the BYU mascot). Little brother will be recycling our old Charlie Brown t-shirt and going as Charlie Brown. Husband never dresses up and I am thinking of finding some funky stockings and a hat and being a witch. I love this time of the year! Please to enjoy a photo of the fruits of our garden:

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I like hearing about your updates :) I can't believe you had that many pumpkins!

poster said...

X2 just saw your picture and said "There's Spring! I want to go to Spring's house again."