We had a hard time convincing big brother to let big sister take a picture all by herself. He just loves his big sister!
Little brother has been smiling for a few weeks now and I finally remembered to catch it on camera. He is a happy little guy, but he prefers being held all the time. We are using the baby bjorn a lot with him! He is now 2 months old!
Big brother's favorite thing to do is probably playing with his cousins. They get really excited to be together. Playing/sharing together has good moments and bad moments, but they are a fun little trio of trouble. They came over last night to watch the U of U game and we let them stay up late. I think they could tell they were "getting away" with something 'cuz they played really well for a long time! I sure love hearing all of them giggle at each other!
Rub-a-dub-dub, three boys in a tub!
We only planted tomatoes and pumpkins in our garden this year, what with the new baby and all. So everything kind of took over. Here are our 3 tomato plants:
Our pumpkins took over the rest of the garden. We have 31 right now. I have no idea what we'll do with all of them:

2 comments:
Such cute little boys! Thanks again for letting us come over and watch the U game- it made Jon feel so much happier to watch a football game, and have a football game to talk about after!
http://books.google.com/books?id=46k_KR7wbZ4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=pumpkin+recipes&hl=en&ei=D0NkTuzPDZTFsQKWpNCsCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CEcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false
Post a Comment