Saturday, November 13, 2010

Naughty girls...

Husband and I went out tonight with his sister and her husband. We went and saw a fun play and then went to dinner at a yummy greek restaurant. We returned home to discover that our children still think our babysitter is the coolest person ever. She played with them and did their hair. Little brother hadn't had a nap but our sitter claims he was happy until bedtime. She had put little sister and little brother to bed on time. Unfortunately, little sister's blankie was nowhere to be found so she hadn't actually fallen asleep. We discovered this when we went to put big sister to bed. Usually, I make big sister go downstairs to fall asleep if little sister's still awake because they play too much. I decided that I didn't have the energy to haul her back upstairs once she fell asleep, so I just told them to be good. I found little sister's blankie (she had put it in the drier for some reason) and bid them good night. I went in a while later and they were sitting up in big sister's bed reading. I turned out the night light and told them to go to sleep in their own beds. Another hour or so later, I peeked in to see if they were asleep and discovered this:


So naughty.

4 comments:

Tawny Hawkins said...

Don't I have similar pictures of you and Summer when you were little? I know I have some of Shaye & Sunny that look just like that! So cute!

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

Exactly! So adorable!!!

Summer said...

Mom doesn't have similiar pictures of us, why would you take a picture of one child smothering another? Your girls are too cute.

Spring said...

Yes, why would she take pictures of you smothering me... :)