Monday, November 1, 2010

Autumn

Husband's parents' house has two huge trees in the back and therefore lots of leaves to rake. Last night the girls begged husband to rake them into a pile so they could play in them. He is wrapped around their fingers, so he did! A good time was had by all!


The best picture we got of little sister. Unfortunately, she was not capable of not blinking during pictures!

Big sister throwing leaves everywhere


Little brother with his all-time favorite toy - his big red ball! He loves it! Thanks Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Todd!


I thought this would make a good Christmas card picture, until I saw it on my computer screen instead of the tiny camera screen. It's the best of everyone else, but I look FREAKY! Guess we'll have to try the Christmas card picture again, or find someone who can photo shop my head from a different picture!

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Oh come on, it's a great picture!

Tracy said...

NO it's great!!! Keep it.

Harriet Toothfighter said...

I love to jump in the leaves. What fun!