Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just for fun

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving - during which I took no pictures. We had husband's family over and we cooked the turkey. It was a wonderful meal with wonderful company. I am especially grateful for husband's grandmother, who brought me chocolate covered strawberries as a thank you for hosting. I didn't think it was possible for me to love her more, but I do! I think we'll invite her every year....

The day after, big sister and I headed to Fallon, NV to visit my sister. Husband was kind enough to stay home with the 2 little ones so they (we) didn't have to endure the drive. It was a short, sweet visit. big sister loved playing with cousins, and I enjoyed visiting with my sister and her family. Not to mention a good friend. :) The 2 little ones didn't even notice I was gone until I got back. Husband is such a good daddy!

And now, some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

This little guy is now 7 months. He has found forward motion, sort of, in his crawling endeavors. We think the Christmas tree may be good motivation...


The girls. It was big sister's one desire for fall to rake our leaves into a big pile and jump in. They loved it!


Decorating the Christmas tree. Little sister put the angel on top this year, and when she was done she said "How wonderful!"


Here is little sister. We found her this way Monday night. She had found big sister's princess light-up shoes and put them on before falling asleep. I could go for pages about the funny little things this little trouble-maker does, but we'll stop here!

2 comments:

Harris House said...

Okay, right now I'm feeling way guilty for not having met your baby who is now 7 MONTHS OLD!! Good grief I am a lame friend. Let's get together, maybe next week? Faccebook me and let me know what works best for you. Wednesdays and Fridays are the best days for us. KC gets out of school at 11:00 and 10:15 on Fridays. BTW, your kids are cute, and Aaron is awesome for taking them while you could have a break!

Scooby and Jon said...

Love the picture of Baby I in the leaves. They're all fer CUTE!