Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Belly picture


All right all you nagging people. Here's your belly shot. Now before you all go making comments about how "tiny" I am, please remember that I am "tiny" to begin with. Barely 5 feet tall. It doesn't take much for me to feel like a whale. So just because my belly looks smaller than your belly might have at 24 weeks, that doesn't make it any less uncomfortable for me. Or change the fact that I can't tie my own shoes. Or the other fact that I'm getting new stretch marks because he is sitting so much lower than my other babies. I'm not complaining, these things go along with pregnancy. But I really HATE all the comments I keep getting (with every pregnancy) about how small I am. The only person who can say that without me wanting to slap them right now is the sister carrying twins. So if you're thinking I'm small, think away, just don't type it unless your name is Scooby. Oh, I might be a little hormonal right now. Might.



On a much cuter note, here is baby M, breaking in the new swing mom got us for baby I. It's a good things she's only 22 pounds, 'cuz the limit is 25. I'm not worried about her breaking it, I'm more worried about her trying this when the new baby is in it!

In B news, she brought home a book from preschool today. She can read all the words in it, which are cat, hat, Sam, and Pam. That's it. But hey, she's excited about reading, and doing it all by herself at that! I'm really grateful for the preschool. The child hated it when I tried to make her sound out a few words (like cat & hat) in Dr. Seuss. She yelled that she doesn't want my help and only wants me to read to her, not teach her, and refused to even try. But her preschool teacher shows her the same words and suddenly it's completely different. I'm glad she's learning so well!

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Yup, you're little (er than me. I'm way fatter than you. Woohoo?)

Do you need me to bring over that s'mores kit? (to help with the pregnancy happiness.)

Anonymous said...

I like your belly. It is cute. You look just right!!!

Teresa said...

Sorry you get the "little" comments. I don't know how that feels. I only got the "you must be ready to pop" comment from about 6 months on. You do look super cute!